Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. On average, what percentage of an egg’s weight is the shell?
2. The May Queen, Wisley Crab, Lane’s Prince Albert, and Foxwhelps are species of what?
3. Which country has more tractors per capita, Canada, Iceland, or Japan?
4. Alfred Nobel, father of the Nobel Peace Prize, made his fortune with the invention of what?
5. Who was the first major author to read his own work in public for profit?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. 12 percent
5. Charles Dickens
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!