Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What is Europe’s longest river?
2. Which is the most densely populated country in the world?
3. Which US gangster described himself as a used furniture dealer on his business card?
4. What is Ohio’s official state rock song?
5. What band’s A Crazy Little Thing Called Love was a tribute to Elvis Presley?
Pencils down! Answers below:
3. Al Capone
4. Hang On Sloopy
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!