Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What musical features Edelweiss, the last song Oscar Hammerstein II wrote before his death?
2. Where do “Nutmeggers” come from?
3. What happened to the firefighters who responded to the first alarm of the great Chicago fire?
4. Where would one arrive at the second star to the right, and straight on till morning?
5. Which Middle Eastern country boasts the ancient city of Byblos, which is said to have given the Bible its name?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. The Sound of Music
3. They were sent to the wrong address.
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!