Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What are the two red stripes on the flag of Latvia said to represent?
2. What river separates Buda from Pest?
3. In Frank Baum’s novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, on which the film is based, what color are Dorothy’s slippers?
4. Who was the first Holy Roman Emperor?
5. Who reputedly told a customs officer: “I have nothing to declare except my genius”?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. The blood of a hero.
5. Oscar Wilde
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!