Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world?
2. How old was Clara Barton when she founded the American Red Cross?
3. What did a Seoul cinema owner cut out of The Sound of Music when it was released in South Korea so he could fit in more screenings each day?
4. In Gulliver’s Travels, what was a professor at the Grand Academy in Lagado busily trying to extract from cucumbers?
5. Which British castle is said to include columns from the Roman city Leptis Manga in Libya?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Damascus, Syria
3. The songs
5. Windsor Castle
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!