Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. Which author built a home called Goldeneye in Jamaica?
2. What ingredient does the word sushi refer to?
3. What is the only country that displays the Bible on its national flag?
4. What animal was Bill Clinton mauled by when he was eight, which he described as: “the awfullest beating I ever took”?
5. What is Paul McCartney’s middle name?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Ian Fleming
3. Dominican Republic
5. Paul (His name is James Paul McCartney)
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!