Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What famous writer is believed to have made the first reference to tennis in English Literature?
2. Which African country’s capital, Libreville, was founded in 1849 by freed slaves?
3. What is the official residence of the Head of State of New Zealand?
4. Who was the first British astronaut?
5. What author signed into Harrogate’s Old Swan Hotel using the name of her husband’s mistress during her notorious 1926 disappearance?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Geoffrey Chaucer
3. Buckingham Palace
4. Helen Sharman
5. Agatha Christie
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!