Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What warm Atlantic current keeps many northern European ports free of winter ice?
2. In the U.S. a pig says “oink”. How do the French describe the sound?
3. What do noologists study?
4. What’s the difference between a nook and a cranny?
5. What game is known as ajedrez in Spain and Schachspiel in Germany?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. The Gulf Stream
3. The mind
4. A nook is a corner; a cranny is a crack.
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!