Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. Which islands off the coast of Africa introduced bananas to Jamaica in the 16th century?
2. Who lives with his wife and helpers on a mountain called Korvatunturi, according to Finnish folklore?
3. Who was the first US president born in the 20th century?
4. Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
5. How many times does Conan Doyle refer to Sherlock Holmes wearing a deerstalker hat in his four novels and fifty-six short stories?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Canary Islands
2. Father Christmas
3. John F. Kennedy
4. Angel Falls, Venezuela
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!