Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What river joins the Brahmaputra in Bangladesh to form the world’s largest river delta?
2. What river near Sutter’s Mill did prospectors find gold in?
3. What is the only US state with a single-syllable name?
4. Which US president saw the last cow living at the White House?
5. What kind of person shall not be honored on a US postal stamp, according to the US postal service and the Citizen’s Stamp Advisory Committee?
Pencils down! Answers below:
2. American River
4. William Taft
5. A living one
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!