Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What name was Haitian dictator Francois Duvalier better known by?
2. What hotel did Bugsy Siegel open on the Las Vegas Strip in 1946?
3. What creatures are said to have given their Latin name to the Canary Islands?
4. How many times is Britain mentioned in the anthem God Save the Queen?
5. Which US president once wore a Nazi uniform in a movie?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Papa Doc
2. The Flamingo Hotel
5. Ronald Reagan
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!