Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. Before it got its present name in 1847, what American city was known as Yerba Buena — “good herb” in Spanish — for an aromatic herb that grew in the area?
2. What age were four of the first six US presidents – George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and John Quincy Adams – when they were inaugurated?
3. What is alloyed with steel to make it stainless?
4. What European country was founded by a German-born nobleman known as William the Silent?
5. The site of what state capital was given to the Marquis de Lafayette for his services during the Revolutionary War?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. San Francisco
5. Tallahassee, Florida
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!