Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What island’s Argentinean section is the world’s most southerly National Park?
2. Which sunny spot in the Atlantic is Britain’s oldest colony?
3. What does John Steinbeck refer to as the “Mother Road” in The Grapes of Wrath?
4. What did cowboys refer to as ‘tonsil paint’?
5. What famous English writer, while living in Vermont, invented snow golf — painting his golf balls red so he could find them?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Tierra del Fuego
3. Route 66
5. Rudyard Kipling
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!