Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. The novel “Murder on the Orient Express” was first published as a series in which American magazine?
2. How many full-length detective novels did Agatha Christie write?
3. Christie’s Miss Marple character was modeled on which actual person?
4. At what age did Christie write her first mystery novel?
5. What was the title of Agatha Christie’s first published novel?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. The Saturday Evening Post
3. Her maternal grandmother
5. The Mysterious Affair at Styles
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!