Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What legendary woman was married to Earl Leofric of Mercia?
2. Who’s the only man to knock out Muhammad Ali in a heavy-weight title fight?
3. By what name was Kenneth Bianci better known?
4. Who was the Roman emperor at the time of Christ’s birth?
5. During a wine-induced frenzy, Agave tears her son Pentheus limb from limb in which play?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Lady Godiva
2. Larry Holmes
3. The Hillside Strangler
4. Augustus Caesar
5. The Bacchae
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!