Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. Who was the first explorer to reach the North Pole?
2. Guernica, the subject of Picasso’s painting, was a sacred city in which Spanish province?
3. What chemical will burn violently when mixed with water, but not at all in kerosene?
4. Englishwoman Mary Kingsley is known for her exploration and study of what continent?
5. What animal is dangerous even before it is born?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Robert E. Peary
5. Sand tiger shark (It is possible to be bitten by a sand tiger embryo when examining its pregnant mother.)
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!