Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. “The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym” is the longest work by which author?
2. In the Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn film, “Bringing Up Baby”, what was baby?
3. Mount Kosciusko is the highest peak in what country?
4. How did they finally get rid of “The Blob”?
5. In Which story from the Arabian Nights does the expression “Open Sesame” occur?
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. Edgar Allan Poe
4. Froze it
5. Ali Baba & Forty Thieves
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!