Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. Tom Joad is a character in which John Steinbeck novel?
2. The quotation “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, /They have to take you in” is found in which Robert Frost poem?
3. The principal character (the “salesman”) of Arthur Miller’s 1949 play Death Of A Salesman is named what?
4. This winner of the 1993 Nobel Prize for literature was born Chloe Ardelia Wofford on February 18, 1931.
5. This American poet won the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry three times—in 1922, 1925 and 1928.
Pencils down! Answers below:
1. The Grapes of Wrath
2. The Death of the Hired Man
3. Willy Loman
4. Toni Morrison
5. Edwin Arlington Robinson
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!