Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What substance trapped in maple leaves after photosynthesis stops turns a red color in response to cooler temperatures and shorter days?
2. Which US state produces the most apples?
3. What term comes from the Latin for “equal night”?
4. What do babies born in fall have a greater chance of doing than babies born during other seasons?
5. According to superstition, what does catching leaves in the fall do?
Pencils down! Answers below:
4. Live to 100
5. Give you good luck. Each leaf caught is one good month the next year.
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!
One thought on “Trivia Tuesday – 9/17/2019”
One for five. The wordsmith got equinox. I forgot the science of glucose. I should have known Washington, but I’m a Canadian. As a fall baby, I hope for 100. Saturday I turn 75, so I’m 3/4 there. 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person