Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What is the name for the smell of rain?
2. Where is the wettest place on Earth?
3. Which African country’s currency shares it’s name with their word for “rain”?
4. Where does more than 80% of earth’s precipitation land?
5. What causes the green sky before a bad thunderstorm?
Pencils down! Answers below:
2. Mawsynram in the Maghalaya State of India takes the title for the wettest place in the world. Receiving an astonishing average of 11,971mm of rainfall every year
4. In the ocean
5. Sunlight refracted through both heavy rain and hailstones.
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!