Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What metal was mined in Cyprus and is said to have given the island its name from the Greek word for that metal, kypros?
2. What figure of speech meaning, “including everything”, comes from three major parts of a musket?
3. Which famous toy manufacturer is also the world’s largest tire manufacturer by units produced?
4. What fruit is thrown at the annual food fight festival held in Buñol, Spain?
5. What literary sleuth was based on Edinburgh University lecturer Dr. Joseph Bell?
Pencils down! Answers below:
2. Lock, stock, and barrel
5. Sherlock Holmes
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!