Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. Which African country is said to have been named from a Greek term describing its natives’ sunburned features?
2. What cheese joins Gruyere in a traditional Swiss fondue?
3. “A la Crecy” is a French cooking term that describes a dish made or garnished with what?
4. What element did Joseph Priestley discover in 1774?
5. What is the highest number found on a standard roulette wheel?
Pencils down! Answers below:
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!