Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. What is the only fifteen-letter word in the English language that can be written without repeating a letter?
2. Located in southeast Vietnam, what is the former name of Ho Chi Minh City?
3. What Chicago attraction required one million gallons of seawater shipped to it in 1930?
4. What is the name of Clark Kent’s high school sweetheart?
5. How many knights could be seated around King Arthur’s Round Table?
Pencils down! Answers below:
3. Shedd Aquarium
4. Lana Lang
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!