Who’s up for a little trivia? Answers will be down below.
1. How many zeros were dropped when Turkish Lira became New Turkish Lira in 2005?
2. What Greek goddess of love and beauty is said to have been born in Cyprus?
3. What woman’s name was the last word spoken by Napoleon?
4. What is the coldest place in the universe?
5. What classic movie’s lead role did Gary Cooper turn down with the words: (It) will be the biggest flop in Hollywood history”?
Pencils down! Answers below:
4. The Boomerang Nebula
5. Gone With The Wind
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! And join us next Tuesday for a new set of brain teasers!